1. General Information
1.1. Controller within the meaning of the GDPR of this website is DISH Digital Solutions GmbH, Metro-Straße 1, 40235 Düsseldorf (“DISH“, “we“ or “us“).
1.2. If you have any questions regarding the protection of personal data, you may contact our Data Protection Officer using the following contact details: DISH Digital Solutions GmbH, Data Protection Officer, Metro-Straße 1, 40235 Düsseldorf, email: email@example.com.
2.Automated Processing of Personal Data when Accessing our Website
2.1. When you access and use our website via the terminal device you use when you access the website (this may be your computer, your mobile phone or a comparable internet-enabled terminal device), we process personal data automatically. This includes
- the IP address currently used by your terminal device,
- date and time when the website was accessed,
- the browser type and the operating system of your terminal device;
- the initial website from which you accessed our website and
- the sub-pages visited on our website.
3.1. To enable the website to function properly, we use technically necessary Cookies, for example to store language settings and log-in information. The legal basis for the processing of technically necessary Cookies is Article 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f) GDPR. The functionality of our website is a legitimate interest.
3.2. We use analysis Cookies that allow us to track your use of our website, e.g. which third-party website you came from, which sub-pages of our website you visit and which links you clicked on and how often. The data collected about you in this way is pseudonymised by us through technical precautions. After pseudonymization, direct assignment of the data to the User is no longer possible. The data will not be stored together with other personal data. The use of analysis Cookies serves to improve our website and the content offered there. By accepting our "Cookie banner", you consent to the processing of your personal data through analysis Cookies. These personal data are processed on the basis of Article 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter a) GDPR. We use the following analysis Cookies:
3.3. For advertising purposes we use advertising Cookies of third parties. These Cookies enable us to tailor advertisements displayed in your browser to your interests on the basis of your browsing behavior.
- We use Google AdWords with Google Conversion Tracking. This is a service provided by Google Ireland Ltd. (Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland; “Google”). Google AdWords is used to display DISH pages on Google in the advertising space area. When you access our website via a Google ad, Google Adwords places a cookie on your device ("Conversion Cookie"). This cookie expires after 30 days. It will not be used for personal identification. If the cookie has not expired when you visit certain pages, we and Google can see that someone clicked on the ad and was directed to our site. Each AdWords customer receives a different cookie. As a result, cookies cannot be traced through the websites of AdWords customers. The information collected by the conversion cookie is used to generate conversion statistics for AdWords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. AdWords customers see the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were directed to a page with a conversion tracking tag. However, we will not receive any information that personally identifies you. If you do not wish to participate in the tracking process, you can decline to set a required cookie - for example, with a browser setting that generally disables the automatic setting of cookies. You can also deactivate cookies by setting your browser to block cookies from the "googleadservices.com" domain.
The data collected about you through advertising Cookies is pseudonymised by us through technical precautions. After pseudonymization, direct assignment of the data to the User is no longer possible. By accepting our "Cookie banner", you consent to the processing of your personal data through advertising Cookies. These personal data are processed on the basis of Article 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter a) GDPR.
You can contact us through various channels:
4.1. You can use the contact form on our website to contact us for a request. The personal data you enter in the contact form (your first and last name, your e-mail address and details of the nature of your request are required) will only be processed for the purpose of responding to your enquiry and only if you have clicked on the "Send" button. Your IP address and the time of sending your request will also be stored. Processing is carried out on the basis of Article 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter a) GDPR.
4.2. You can also contact us by telephone or e-mail. In this respect, too, only the personal data required to respond to your enquiry will be processed. Processing is carried out on the basis of Article 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter a) GDPR.
4.3. You can object to the storage of your data at any time, for example by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In this case, however, further processing of your request is not possible. Furthermore, the revocation has no effect on the legality of the processing of your data until then.
5. Social Media
5.1. We use social plugins from the following social networks:
- Facebook; Instagram; WhatsApp (Operator: Meta Platforms Ireland Limited, Merrion Road, Dublin 4, D04 X2K5, Ireland)
- YouTube (Operator: Google Ireland Limited for users of Google services based in the European Economic Area or Switzerland, located at Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland)
- LinkedIn (Operator: LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company, Wilton Plaza Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Ireland)
5.2. To protect your personal data, we use the so-called "two-click solution", which ensures that the data transfer via the social plugins to the corresponding operator of the social network only takes place after you have activated the social plugin beforehand. Social plugins are initially disabled and do not connect to social networking sites without activation. If you activate one of these plugins, you agree that your personal data described in this section will be transferred to the social network. In this case, the transfer of personal data is based on Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter a) GDPR.
5.3. If you activate the deactivated social plugins by default, a connection to the servers of the social network is established. Each social plugin then transfers data to the respective social network. We have no influence on the amount of data that the respective social network collects with the help of the social plugin. As far as we know, social networks receive information about which of our websites you have visited currently and earlier. With each activated social plugin, a Cookie with a unique identifier is set each time the respective website is accessed. In this way, the social network can create a profile of your usage behavior. It cannot be ruled out that such a profile can be assigned to you, even if you log on to the social network for the first time at a later time.
5.4. If you are already logged into a social network when you visit our websites, the operator of this social network can assign the visit to your personal account as soon as you activate the social plug-ins. When using social plugin functions (e.g. "Like" button, comment or "Tweets"), the information is transmitted directly from your browser to the corresponding social network and stored there. The same applies to calling up a website of a social network by clicking on the corresponding icon button.
5.5. If you are not a member of a social network, social networks may obtain and store your IP address and information about the browser and operating system you are using even after you activate the social plug-ins. The scope and purpose of the collection, processing and use of data by social networks as well as information on rights and setting options for the protection of your privacy can be found in the data protection information of the respective social network.
5.6. Our website also contains simple links to Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, LinkedIn and YouTube. In this case a data transfer to the mentioned social networks only takes place if the corresponding icon button (e.g. the "f" of Facebook) is clicked. Clicking on such a button opens a page of the corresponding social network in a popup window.
6. Data Security
We use technical and organizational measures to ensure that User‘s personal data are protected against loss, incorrect changes or unauthorized access by third parties. To ensure secure data transmission, the transmission of data is done exclusively via “Secure Socket Layer (SSL)”.
7. Your Rights
As a data subject within the meaning of the GDPR, you are entitled to the following rights:
- The right to obtain information on data processing and a copy of the data processed (right of access, Article 15 GDPR),
- the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data or the completion of incomplete data (right of rectification, Article 16 GDPR),
- the right to request the deletion of personal data and, if the personal data have been published, the information to other data controllers on the request for deletion (right of erasure, Article 17 GDPR),
- the right to request the restriction of data processing (right to restriction of processing, Art. 18 GDPR),
- the right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to request the transfer of such data to another controller (right to data portability, Article 20 GDPR),
- the right to object to data processing in order to prevent it (right of objection, Article 21 GDPR),
- the right to withdraw your consent at any time in order to prevent the processing of data based on your consent. The withdrawal has no influence on the legality of the processing on the basis of the consent before the withdrawal (right of revocation, Article 7 GDPR) as well as
- the right to object to certain data processing measures (Article 21 GDPR).
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you believe that data processing infringes the GDPR (right of appeal to a supervisory authority, Article 77 GDPR).